Monday, January 11, 2021

Update: Letterbox Lists

 


So, I've been on Letterbox for a year or two now. I find it's very easy to categorize movies that you've seen or movies you put into your watch list.

Well, I've made a couple lists on there that are relevant to this blog. A list of movies I have reviewed, and a list of movies I want to review.

Mostly these are for me, it's going to be better to not have to pull up files buried in my documents folder just to look at potential reviews or whether or not I've already talked about a movie (That will be a problem later down the line). However, if anyone does wish to recommend a movie to review, these lists are here to let you know if I have already done that movie, or if I have some plans to review that movie.

The Movies I Reviewed list also has links to each review. I think it can be handy for some people.

If you want to check out each list, feel free.

Films I have Reviewed: https://letterboxd.com/dark_entity/list/films-ive-reviewed-on-my-blog/detail/

Films I Want to Review: https://letterboxd.com/dark_entity/list/films-i-may-review-on-my-blog/

With all that said, I will see you in February, not sure what I'll review yet. I'll decide on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment